Superior Series ” SS-ONE”
This SUPERIOR SERIES are not using a fabric supplied by a small family operated mills, but instead we are using a STOCK FABRIC from a more general JAPANESE MILLS.
For this SS-One Article, we will be using an 18oz Vertical Slubs Sanforized Selvedge from KUROKI Mills.
All of Superior Series articles will be made with Exquisite Series details and stitch work.
This SUPERIOR SERIES is the tribute to our successor SUPERIOR LINE which had helped WWco to grow to become what we are today…
- Sourced by Kuroki Mills, Japan
- 18oz Japanese Vertical Heavy Slub Selvedge Denim
- Preshrunk Kibata (no shrinkage)
- Low Tension Fabric
- Red Selvedge Line
- Natural Indigo Asanoha Pocket Lining
- Yoke Reinforced
- Japanese Deer Skin Patch
- Raised Belt Loop
- Raised Back and Front Pocket Opening
- Original Emrboidered “Fundamental Arcuate”
- YKK Japan Button and Rivets
- Chainstitch Hem
Only Available in Slim Straight